On June 6-7, 2023, in Khanty-Mansiysk, the Architect Agency is holding a two-day online event of the International Conference “Information and Communication in the Digital Age: Explicit and Implicit impacts” within the framework of the Fourteenth International IT Forum with the financial support of the Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation.
The participants of the international conference – philosophers, architects, sociologists, historians, cultural scientists, environmentalists, political scientists, representatives of creative industries, civil society institutions and the private sector from the BRICS, SCO and other friendly countries – are invited to discuss a number of issues of using IT technologies in various fields of knowledge that have an impact and are relevant for all modern branches of socially responsible business.
The forum is expected to be attended by representatives of the diplomatic corps of foreign states in the Russian Federation, federal public authorities of the Russian Federation: the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Office of the Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the Ural Federal District, the Analytical Center under the Government of the Russian Federation, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation. The forum will be held as part of the implementation of the National Program “Digital Economy”.
• DISCUSSION in various discourses – from mass media to scientific and political
– global, regional and local socio-cultural problems, and transformations generated by rapid and continuous changes in the field of information and communication;
• CONSIDERATION of the socio-cultural and political consequences of the displacement of traditional regulators of relations and processes by automated algorithms, blurring the boundaries between the real world and the digital;
• ASSISTANCE in reducing the gap between the pace of development in the field of technology, information, communication and the possibilities of understanding the changing reality of science and society and, accordingly, the possibilities of influencing the vector and nature of scientific and technological progress;
• IMPROVING the policy of UNESCO and the Russian Federation in the field of building a humanistic information society and knowledge societies.
UNESCO Intergovernmental Program “Information for All”. Download
REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS AND SPEAKERS:
Directorate of the Architect Agency